Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shyne Po is Back!! - "Messiah"

I can't lie. I missed Shyne a lot while he served all that time in prison. Hip Hop was in need of his gritty voice, especially since people I respect like Bank$ went into hiding and most of the other hardcore rappers have vanished from the scene - replaced by Diddy boppers and pretty boys. It's refreshing to know that despite his deportation, Shyne is still in the studio pushin out music. Can't wait to hear what else he's got in store for us. The beat rides good on this track, and his voice is forever my favorite. Let's hope he preserved his sexy in the bing, too...





Give him some time - and I see a few good collaborations coming up wit him and some well-known artists. People can't front like they weren't anticipating his release from prison. What I would love to hear? A dancehall tune with him and someone like Mavado. Big tingss fi di man from Belize! 


((straight face))


Excuse my excitement. My mind just ran back on the "Bad Boyz" video with Barrington Levy and him rollin through the hood. Carry on...


Ooooohhh! Shibbledidibbledideee. ((Barrington Levy voice))




No comments:

Post a Comment