Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fuera De Control (Out of Control)...

I discovered why I felt like I needed you. Living a life where I tell people what to do; sometimes I just want to give up control. I wanted to say left, and let you go right. Say soft, and you go hard, Less - you give me more. The feeling was intense, the rush was strong - the pain was delicious. Like the adrenaline from a free fall - I wanted more. Woke up craving the feeling - needed the thrill. Couldn't leave you alone, because you were the only one who could hold the power. 


Then the pain switched gears; no longer physical, but mental. Hands around my neck became wrapped around my heart. I said squeeze tighter, and you let go. Such an unfamiliar sensation. The heartache burned worse than a knife to the heart. 


The hurt was unbearable, took all the strength I had to regain control; of my body and my mind. You say it's yours - I say it's mine. You say come over, I say I'm busy. The satisfaction was better than the pain. And that - is the sweetest climax I could ever need... 

No comments:

Post a Comment