Thursday, May 31, 2012

Muse.

Clearly, my blog is a hodgepodge of thoughts and events, most of which revolve around travel, love and life experiences. I find that this helps me to write - because there's always such inspiration in everything that I experience. Right now is no different. Between cramming in all this schoolwork, working full time and traveling - I have had no time to really focus on my love life. Romance has been nonexistent, which sucks really bad for the hopeless romantic. I've spun around a few times and saw nothing that piqued my interest. Quite disappointing.


BUT - I have learned in life that it is the time in which you decide to stop looking, that something spectacular appears. This is nothing less than irony, since this "something" has been around for years. I can't help but chuckle when I think about it. You mean you've been walking past me this whole time? Here I go chuckling again. I realize that I asked God for this months ago. Ye shall receive, right? 


I won't do the whole mushy thing. I've been there. All it does is get my shirt all wet in the place where that heart is. I will, however - enjoy everything as it comes to me. Every date, every outing, every conversation. So far, so good. There is nothing wrong with taking things slow. Another quarter century piece of wisdom I've picked up along the way. 


You'd think that my love life would be so much more exciting, with all the traveling and socializing I do - right? Oddly enough, there's weirdos and creeps in all corners of the earth. Doesn't make it any easier. 



No comments:

Post a Comment