Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Jamaica, Jamaica...

Many sorries for being invisible these past few days - I took a quick trip to Jamaica with Ma Duke this weekend. It was such a nice feeling to be back in JA, It's been over ten years since I've gone! I'm super ashamed to say that, but now that my uncle's moved to Montego Bay - I'll definitely be making up for lost time. The view in the countryside was breathtaking, not to mention the fresh air and quiet. It was a much needed relaxation trip...




I ate so good this weekend. My uncle is an excellent cook, and he made sure we were never hungry - not once. Between the fresh fruit and the cooked food - I have my work cut out for me at the gym this month. 


I am officially back in love with Jamaica. I know there's another visit in me before the year is up. I hope Ma enjoyed her birthday weekend, this was all for her. Love that lady.



No comments:

Post a Comment