Saturday, May 26, 2012

Miami Memorial Weekend 2012... World Erotic Art Museum...

Far removed from the Memorial Weekends of yesteryear, I did not go anywhere special or book a room in Miami. Instead, we opted to enjoy the local life for the weekend. Starting with lunch with CousinJin, we sat down and caught each other up on the past few weeks of our lives. I swear anything we do is a production, and lunch was nothing but laughs. We tried out Lime Mexican Grill for the first time, a healthy alternative to Five Guys across the way. Many apologies to the guys sitting next to us, lol 



The night was quite eventful; I even cooked dinner - which I rarely have time to do these days. 

Day to night...

Next day, we hit SoBe (South Beach for the non-residents) for the World Erotic Art Museum. If you've never been, and aren't squeamish about sex - this place is the largest in the country for erotic history and artifacts. My second time visiting did not disappoint, they add new exhibitions (pun intended) all the time. No photos allowed, but we managed to get a few in...

Tasteful art with a sensual twist... 


Pretty sure tonight will not disappoint, I'm having a wonderful weekend so far - feels good to stay in the state and enjoy myself. Someone told me I get bored easily - if there's never a dull moment, I won't have to worry :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment