Monday, February 22, 2010

Sky High - Heaven at Night

"It feels like you're a million miles away, as you're lying here with me tonight..." - Rihanna 

So, on the flight home - I managed to snap a few pics between daydreaming and fantasizing, as I'm usually doing. Something about the glare of the street lights make it more difficult to capture - even from thousands of miles in the air...





I sat back in my seat and thought to myself: 


What am I doing with my world? 


I think I'm making pretty good progress in life; 22 years old, hard working student making moves towards her career. I've been networking and meeting so many people over the past few years that will come in handy in my future. 
Pretty soon, I'll be living on my own - experiencing the adventures that adult life has to bring. I've made major strides as far as where I used to be, and the longer I stare forward, the more blessings I see in my windshield. 


Just gotta keep on driving. 


Sometimes when we're faced with obstacles, it makes us discouraged and less likely to follow through with our goals. Somehow, I've managed to stay positive and motivated to go for what I want. I just want to be happy, honestly. I just want to be in a comfortable position to do the things I enjoy, and bring my family to a financial level that will please everyone. I refuse to be stagnant and just stay where I am. 


There's so many ideas and plans floating in my head - it's crazy!! I guess I'll start talking about them soon, but I've got to put a few things into place before I can even speak on them. The rest of this year is gonna be crazy, that's all I know. And I'm excited to see what comes next. 


Now all I need to do is get these things under control - so I can start working on my love life. Cuz jeeze, it is a whirlwind of confusion right now. Guess we'll discuss that later, too... 


Stay sky high - folks! The further we fly, the more we'll realize that limits don't exist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment