Friday, June 4, 2010

{{My Life - According To Me}} - Vacation Edition



Soooo - as you all may know,  I've taken a much needed vacation from work and school, to take time and relax. So far, it has been quite pleasant, with a few bums in the road (yes, I said that right). I've managed to squeeze in timw with my family, and my friends joined up in the melee. My right hand, Jazzie visited me in transit to her new home in South Carolina. I didn't want to let her go, but she, my left hand, Chan and I took our travels to SoBe for some rest and relaxation. Ended up being quite a trip, with lots of laughs, minimal booze and an overall even sunburn. I need this time with my girls, it brings sunshine to this sometimes dreary and boring lifestyle that living in Florida can bring. Don't get me wrong, it's sunny most of the time - but there's no excitement like NY city life. Especially when your closest friends are scattered across the country. Thank God for family.




In other news, I found out my ex is having a baby. Via what seems to be the information highway - Twitter. A friend of mine told me he had a new Twitter account, and silly me, I went over and peeked at it. Yeah, the young lady's about a month or so along - and I can't lie, it hit me kind of hard. I had a good cry in the car for about ten minutes - then Jaz slapped me out of it. How can I sit and cry over my past, while I'm laughing with my future? It wouldn't be fair to Him for me to feel that way, and besides - that relationship is officially part of my old life. My new future looks pretty darn bright from what I can see. So that being said - deuces to you! I wish him nothing but the best with his new "family," and I can only hope that I receive the same blessing when the time is right. I'm finally living a real adult life, and I've got plenty of time to worry about having children - so for now, we'll live it up. I love where my new relationship is going, so let's stick around for the ride. Sh*t is still crazy, though. 

Anywhoo - my vacation continues tomorrow, when I fly out to New York. Time to spend some time with my siblings and my ♥. It's been almost a month since I've seen them, and I've got to admit - I've missed them all. I can't wait to play with the kids, and I definitely can't wait to act a fool with Him and his friends. The laughter and smiles just don't stop when he's around - and that's still a refreshing feeling. Heheh, I think I'll just stare at him for a while, soak in the sights. 

((Tangent: I'm at Mom's crib waiting to take her to the airport. Kudos to her for leaving her cell phone upstairs. Good thing I'm not calling her, cuz I definitely hear it ringing... ))

By the way - shoutouts to my Phantom Readers; some of you seem to think my thoughts about this life of mine don't amount to much. I thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to read my thoughts, regardless. Your decision to do so adds much more value to these words - don't they? Enjoy reading - whoever you are... Women lie, men lie - hit counts don't

Love you all! More blogs to come, I promise! 

4 comments:

  1. Of course, Jin. Just hit me when you're ready and I'll fill you in. Shorty - this song is for ussssss!! Rayyy!! ((Bangs on desk - startles neighbors))

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn son it be like that...but I'm glad u livin life n doin u that why I fucks wit u sis I only wish I had ur courage (mentally)*

    ReplyDelete