Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fembots Have Feelings, Too...



So, I've been going through some things. I've realized usually in my life, when things are good - they are extremely good. So good that I want to sing every day, give people money - dance in my socks and undies on the tile floor. So good that I thank God every five seconds for the blessings he's thrown my way. 

When they're bad, though - they seem to be BAD. Like every curse that was blocked out by the blessings found a hole in the wall and came pouring into my world. Now me, I do my best to curb my emotions and keep a cool head at all times. I'll keep all these curses in my pocket until further notice. But as we all know - pressure busts pipes. 

Today was it. The last thing happened and I lost it. Driving in my car, tire breaks and car swerves. Thank God I don't hit anything. Cried all the way home. Real, live tears! 



As I drove my mom's car to where I was supposed to be going - I realized. What am I doing? Yes, things are bad - but look at my circumstances. I've got an alternate vehicle to drive. I've got good insurance to solve my issues. I've got a paycheck to make repairs. I've got friends and family to come assist me. I have options! Why am I wasting my tears on negative occasions when God's got so much more for me in store? I should be saving these tears for joy! For every curse, there are double the blessings waiting to come through. I don't have the time or energy for tears. I need all my strength to fight all this bad energy and keep myself going. 

One of the rules of the road is to have clear vision at all times. My eyes are my windshield, so how can I steer clearly when they're all blocked with water? Wipers are on, windshield is dry and I'm ready to face the road again. I promise I'll never malfunction like that again.



Fembots. Don't. Cry. 

Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment