Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Robyn - "Indestructible" Video





Wrap. It. Up. 





"And I never was smart with love. I let the good ones in and the bad ones go..." 
I love this song. Because I tell all my friends like I tell everyone else. Never base how you treat your current relationships on your past. Love like the previous hurt never existed. Or you're destined to hurt yourself. 


Now, the video threw me for a loop - but it seems the main character loves everyone like she's never been hurt before. So if you're going to spread love in that fashion - please, please, PLEASE - be safe. Take note of what color the water is at the beginning of the video - and what color it is at the end. Share your love too much, and it all gets lost in the paint. Thank God I'm a one man kind of girl... 



No comments:

Post a Comment