Monday, December 6, 2010

Seeing Red...

woke up and decided I needed a change. The stress of this moving situation, work and life had me wired - and so I took a drive to the beauty supply store, grabbed a box of Dark & Lovely - and dyed my hair in Gina's bathroom. 


I haven't colored my hair in months. 


Twisted up my hair, and had to let it sit for a lonnnngg time - because my hair is resistant to all kinds of things. Never took perms, never takes color - absorbs oils and gel like a sponge. I actually put it in then drove home and washed it out. 


 I was really hype to see what color it would come out. 
Last time I dyed my hair red, it washed out the next day and I was blonde again. 0_o


Didn't bother to blow it out or pick it this morning, I kinda like the shrunken short look I got. You can see in the wet pics that my hair's a lot longer than it looks in the dry pic. I decided to stop cutting it off and grow it back out. It's going to be strictly trims from now on. Promise. 




Burgundy!! 

I love the creme conditioner that comes with the Dark & Lovely dye. It smells so good and it makes my hair really silky. Wish they'd sell it individually, or I could find something similar. Any suggestions? 

Anyway-  I think I'll blow it out tomorrow. My dad was ecstatic when he saw that I cut out the straight weave I've been wearing for the past month ((AKA "protective styling")). He looks at me and says, "All that hair I gave you - glad to see you got rid of the weeeave." He just doesn't get it, lol

Just woke up in this pic. oohwee. I need my eyebrows done. 
((BBM Smacks forehead))

1 comment: