Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fire and Desire...




And so I can't see my He this weekend. I'll make up for that with extra time with my Littles. I very seldom feel so fulfilled nowadays. This weekend has been great for me, spent time with my best friend 50, had a gang of adventures in NYC with him, and brought the Little Ones their Christmas gifts. I let them open some early, since there's more in the mail and I won't be here to witness the fun. They had a blast! All these hours I've been working and all the stress is so worth it when I see them enjoying their gifts. 

He's gotta work, so I have to miss out on his company this weekend. It sucks so bad, cuz I really was excited about exchanging gifts and just spending a little QT. But I know the name of the game, so I respect his grind. I'll be back in two weeks, anyway. Definitely gonna go into overdrive when I get here. Gotta find a freakum outfit for that trip, too. Ooh it's gonna be a zoo, heheh.


Something that's been on my mind though. When I move back up here, is it gonna be as exciting? Will the thrill still be there? When we'll be able to see each other on a regular basis, am I still gonna get those same butterflies when I see his face? Judging from our past history - I'm gonna go with yes. There's just something about him that's magnetizing to me. I can't explain it.  It's always been that way - for the past almost ten years. Imagine that. Even when I didn't see him for years he crossed my mind. I've wanted him since forever. 

So many random thoughts are running through my head. Things I can't even tell you guys. I really just hope things don't change for the worst. Some things just take prayer, I think. Ugh! 

Anyhow, ignore my random rants. My mind is so scrambled right now. Enjoy a little Rick James as a night cap, though. That always makes it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment