Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sn3akrfr3akr - TK Society...





So, I'm saying goodbye to another pair of kicks. My 2009 Supra TK Society Perforated sneakers. I wanted these for so long - when I finally copped them for my birthday, I was ecstatic. They were so comfy! And I got the matching bag - you couldn't tell me anything...


There's something about being a SneakerHead that's exciting. The thrill of pursuing a pair of shoes that you may or may not find. Being a female in the game, it is especially difficult to find small sizes - so when I get my hands on a gem, I truly feel accomplished. This was one of my greatest conquests - and I can't wait to see them on the feet of another. I always said I would keep them on display - but what a waste that would be...


Cop them Here






 







No comments:

Post a Comment