Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Curlbox September 2012 Box Opening Video - and What is Curlbox?

This time, I decided to talk a little bit about what CurlBox is exactly. I've had a lot of my friends ask about it, and it was about time I actually went into detail. If you've got natural hair, are transitioning to natural from chemical processes (perms, texturizers, keratin treatments) or considering going natural - this is definitely a service to look at. CousinJin and I have had the pleasure of meeting the Curlbox CEO Myleik Telee - and she's real passionate about giving us the red carpet treatment in product sampling. She hasn't disappointed yet, and this is my third box. I'll spend my last dollar to get one every month, because it's quality every time.  


Take a second and watch the video, let me know what you think. The concept of CurlBox is genius, and I'm convinced the products I've gotten so far have really help speed up the process of growing my hair back out after my Pixie cut . May not be for everybody, but it damn sure is for anybody. 

www.curlbox.com to get on the exclusive list, or go Like them on Facebook and see what other curly-haired ladies are talking about :) 







My September Box Opening Video - and What Is CurlBox? 

No comments:

Post a Comment