Sunday, September 23, 2012

Delete, Delete - DELETE!

Every once in a while, you have to excommunicate yourself from a person or two in life. This week I did something like that. I don't judge anyone, but it irritates me to see someone living a life on the internet (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) that doesn't reflect what's going on in their actual life. Or someone who tries to look like a great person on social networking sites, but is actually not in real life. It's easier for me to just make that person disapper. So I did. 

It makes me feel uncomfortable. I'm out here trying to live a better life and you're still scheming behind the scenes. Not a good look, buddy. 

I know you'll read this. I hope you get your life together and become a responsible man instead of the scammer that you really seem to be. 
Congrats, have a nice life! 


No comments:

Post a Comment