Sunday, September 16, 2012

Random Thoughts...

I look around his apartment, my stuff is everywhere. Like it should be. Come and go as I please, cook dinner at my place, sometimes at his. Movie nights at home and takeout, double dates with friends. Titles. I freaking love titles.

Who are we kidding, most of us like titles. It defines the relationship, solidifies all we've been doing to get to know each other for all these months. The dates, the slow progression - meeting parents and all that. This is the goal, and we're here. The thug in me already acknowledged this fact and allowed it; I can put my heart into this relationship without worry. Cuz let's face it, I've dated some undeserving guys. This though, feels right. Friends become the best lovers, partners - futures. One day at a time of course.

Instead of diving in headfirst, we dipped our ankles in then our feet. Baby steps. The wise way. No public eye, no envious lips - just us. Dare I say Bey and Jay 2.0? Lol - we shall see...



2 comments:

  1. Both pictures posted are beautiful. :-)

    I agree, friends are the best lovers. Shall I say Kim Kardashian and Kanye West?

    ....

    Nah. lol <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I won't say that just yet - let's see if they last first. It's a great feeling though, you get to know each other first then grow into something romantic.

      And thank you, E! I'm trying to get that painting from the artist now :)

      Delete