Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Miguel - Arch & Point ((Official Video))

I've been following Miguel since I fell in love with J. Cole's "All I Want Is You" track. His tone, his rifts were so different yet on point. After that day I was all over YouTube, downloading any single I could get my hands on. I must say, he has evolved so much since then; constantly perfecting his live voice, studio skills, instrument choices and composition. I am musically in love with him right now - and he's on a streak. I love when the indie underdog comes out on top, he's definitely one of them.

The Art Dealer Chic EP is on fire in my car right now, Vol 2 has this track called Arch & Point that has to be the sickest song I've heard in weeks. It's extremely suggestive, but not raunchy. Even the video is an abstract sexual encounter. 

The lyrics are under the video. 

Something for you to sway to... 

Miguel - "Arch & Point"...

Miguel-Arch & Point-Official video from Miguel on Vimeo.


Arch And Point

Yeah
Black leather skirt and a leopard print shirt, whoa
We can skip dinner, headed straight for desert whoa oho
But when it feels so good then it comes natural
Baby arch your back, and point your toes

Ballerina smart, but your sex like art woaoh
See rhythm is a talent it can not be a taught whoa oho ohh
When it feels so good then it just comes natural
Baby arch your back and point your toes
Oh, you see I don't suppose
Mhm, that every good girl know
No, oh oh what every bad girl knows
So baby arch your back and point your toes yeah

Fishnet body suit birthday cake, whoa
Fetish is a pleasure that cannot be faked whoa, oh
But when it feels this good then it just comes natural
Baby arch your back and point your toes

Oh, polaroid flash baby anything goes
Feel it all don't keep your eyes closed
Cause when it feel this good babe it just come natural
Baby arch your-
You know what to do
Yeah, yeah baby
You know I don't suppose
Oh that every good girl knows (Yeah)
Only every bad girl knows (Yeah)
Say arch go back and point your toes yeah
Mhm, mhm
Baby arch your back, and point your toes




No comments:

Post a Comment