Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bootynomics...

"Ass" we know from daily human observation, not everyone is born with a big behind. Some people don't want one - others do the most just to get a little booty. I stumbled across Buffie the Body's website called "Bootynomics.com" today, and it is very insightful. Contrary to popular belief; her buttocks are natural - and there are actual ways to achieve such bootydom that doesn't require cosmetic surgery. Her body is extremely fit, and unlike these girls running out to get butt implants and shots, hers will actually still be firm and upright in ten years. 


I was born with a large butt - which seems to be hereditary from both sides of my family. I know, though , that without proper maintenance - even a genetically created booty can lose its "oomph." Which is why I stay in the gym, so I can keep it all on point. In the age of enhancement, I'm proud to say what I have is all natural, farm raised - booty. 


For my friends who are not well endowed - I introduce you to Bootynomics. Buffie gives advice on the best workouts for a small waist and large bottom. She demonstrates them in video form as well, which is quite entertaining to watch. 


I wonder where she gets gym pants from... 


Buffie measures her waist and bottom:





I respect Buffie so much more after discovering this site. I've never truly understood the dynamics of a video vixen, not to mention one with such - girth! To know that she goes through the troubles of exercising like us "regular girls" do is a breath of fresh air. I see girls out on the street who say they don't workout, yet they have huge asses and the tiniest waists. Something's in this southern water, I tell ya. Buffie is a real woman - 31 inch waist? She's showing us to ignore the social norms and get comfortable with out bodies. What am I complaining about 25 inches for? I'm trying to increase my booty mass back to 41 inches, so it'll all be in proportion. Something I have about Coke-bottle shapes...


{{Tangent}} Whenever I think about what I thought my measurements should be, I remember Nelly's song "Ride Wit Me" - where he says 'measurements is 36-25-34.' Now I realize - that's not a coke bottle! Thank God I didn't base my body image on that. I'd be wayyy off. He's obviously a breast man, lol


Anyhow, I highly recommend the website: http://www.bootynomics.com. It's extremely informative and stresses the codes that I live by: eat healthy, live healthy - be healthy. Not much else to it. Much luck on your booty journeys. Stay with me on mine! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm really going to need her to know what year she in LMAO! Good post !

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love this post. And I love the fact that you've always embraced your body and showed off your curves here & there in a CLASSY and RESPECTABLE way Kim! I'ma definitely get my "ass-game" back up there sooner or later so my boyfriend can stop turning his damn head in the streets, LOL. In the mean time, where's the blog on big boobies?! Now THAT is my area of expertise, hehee! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey cuz,
    i actually checked out her site and it's pretty informative on proper diet and nutrition in general...thanks for putting me on

    ReplyDelete