Monday, August 2, 2010

Fitness Queens: Andressa Soares AKA "Mulher Melancia"





Peep the previous post: "Biggest Booty in Brazil" - here...



I discovered her a few months ago, and did a blog post about her being Brazil's Biggest Booty. I never realized she was actually athletic. Well, that she even worked out. The previous video showed all the lengths she goes through to keep her body looking fit; cellulite machines, electrode plugs that did crunches for her. Brazil is known for plastic surgery and enhancements, so I really wasn't surprised. 

Then, a friend of mine - who's a big fitness enthusiast sent me this video:


And I was like - dayummmnnn!! Lol - I'm not superficial in the least bit, I just want to look good for myself. When I see stuff like this - it actually fuels me to see what more I can do to get/stay in shape. If she can do squats with hundreds of pounds on her shoulders, why can't I reach my goals? Why can't I get the abs I want, the butt I want - the arms I want? There's really no reason. So, I've learned a few new routines and I've been putting them into my  workout sessions - let's see how things go. I'm not as extreme as she is, nor do I get paid to shake my butt and walk around in thongs; so everything will be done without crazy newfangled machines. A good old gym, yoga mat and open road will have to do the trick. 

Let's see what happens. But in the meantime - why not watch her? Lol 




3 comments:

  1. Respect for the hard work that she spend for her body!!! if you want to have a GOOD BODY u have to Work for IT!! U rock girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's amazing! But that bikini bottom in the picture at the top... not good. Totally the wrong shape for those gorgeous hips of hers.

    ReplyDelete