Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Sister Story...



So, today - I'm going to share my blog space with my little sister. You may know her as LittleSister, Banana or Nann. I'm going to write a little bit about her, and let her write about me. Cuz - she's cool.


I have a sister named Nann, she is nine and a half years old. ((Excuse me - nine, and a quarter - according to her.)) She is my best friend. I'm sorry, she is my sister - according to her. I think she's awesome because we like to do a lot of things together. I love going to the movies with her and shopping at the mall. She is very stylish, especially when I let her pick out her own clothes. She's a good dancer, and a good artist - my favorite pieces of art are the stories she draws me. One day, I would like to make a storybook with her.

Sometimes I wish I lived in NY again so I could be with her everyday. I miss walking her home from school, picking her up from the school bus. I miss laying with her at night and doing silly projects or making forts out of blankets. I love her! A lot! 


I love my sister she is the best and she always take me everywhere. And sometime she hangen out with her friend.My sister name kimani my sister birthday past all ready now she is 23.
So today i have fun playing with my sister playing uno, match games everything me and my sister are the best.

I didn't even bother to edit that. I am always amazed by how much she's grown and evolved over the past nine, uhh - ten years. She's amazing. When I'm having a cruddy day - I can count on her to make it better. Thanks, Nann!

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment