Tuesday, August 10, 2010

If You Really Knew Me...





Watching this MTV show has provoked me to let a little more of myself out for people to see. I realize, being a NY native - we tend to put up a wall when we're in strange/new/foreign situations. I'm still like that, after five years of being in Florida. I just can't let everybody into my world - because it's hard enough to manage the people who have been in it for years.


Here goes! 





Ohh - and #IfYouReallyKnewMe - you'd know I love to sing! But I'm sooo nervous! 
 Love you guys - soon come back with more... <3

4 comments:

  1. Nah, YOU sexy!! Lol - we need to play this weekend. What's Friday and Saturday looking like for you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROAD TRIPPIN' TO NEW YORK TO GET JAY...I GOTTA GET AWAY FROM MY JOB

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you leaving/coming back?? Y'all could've told me, I would have gotten an extra day off!!

    ReplyDelete