Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Waiting...





So, it seems I'll be indefinitely on a self-induced drought. Because, quite frankly - I don't have to be. There are plenty of options out there for me to use at my disposal for things of the sexual nature. Ironically enough - as "high natured" as I might be, I find myself only desiring one person. Him. 


C'mon - don't act like all women are this way... 


From thousands of miles away - he still has this magnetic hold on me. As bad as I'd love to be laid out right now - I have the urge to wait. I truly think the reward will be worth the impending torture. But boy - when it goes down. Crash bang BOOM. Nuff said. I really hope he knows this, because I truly feel sorry for him when the time comes ::smile:: 


The hopeless romantic shows her face again. All I want to hear are slow jams, old school love songs, lover's rock. I can't explain it. Something inside of me just keeps saying give it time. And so I do. I can only hope that it's sooner than later... 

No comments:

Post a Comment