Tuesday, August 24, 2010

||Tattoo Lifestyle|| - Pinup Edition...

So, we've begun the journey to my back piece. Leif came over and started the line work on my the pinup portion - and I love her! 


I can't resize the dimensions - feel free to click the links to see it better... 





I used my tripod to take the pics, and I realized that this summer has left me with a million tan lines! 


Needless to say - I can't wait to get the color portion started.








Links to the photos:
Here
Here
And Here... 




Big thanks to Leif Olson for holding me down once again. Peep the previous posts for his past work... 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! You are a trooper Kim to get it in the MIDDLE of your back! I got one at the top of my back, directly under my neck, and that was the only tat out of my 6 that I cried for... Besides all that though, it looks great! What's that say underneath? And what language is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, pain is pleasure in my book. It hurt in the meatier parts of my back, but it wasn't too bad. Itches like heck and I can't scratch it! The words underneath were my first tat back when I was 16 - it's Arabic and it says Kimani ((my name's Arabic and Bantu African...))

    ReplyDelete