Sunday, November 20, 2011

For the Love of Food...


Everyone knows I am a foodista. If there's nothing else I could be able to do in life, I should hope I never lose the ability to eat. My Granny instilled in me the theory that if you eat and appreciate every meal, you will never go hungry. So far, so good. 


My goal is always to introduce my friends to new experiences. On my last trip to Orlando, I got Kendra to try sushi for the first time. This weekend, we chose to dine at a spot called JinSushi. It's a small place, but the service was great and the food was awesome. The layout is perfect for group dining, and they serve the sushi on planks instead of dishes. 

The appetizer - Age Tofu...



Dessert - Mochi ice cream - my favorite!



The price point was extremely affordable, I am so glad I stumbled upon this little gem. Next time, I'll venture towards the sake, but I was driving :-/.

I can't wait for the next food adventure!



JinSushi


8250 Sunset Strip  Sunrise, FL 33322
(954) 747-1101 

No comments:

Post a Comment