Friday, November 11, 2011

Holiday 2011 Wish List...

Everyone knows I absolutely adore the holidays. Not because of the gifts, but because of the food, family and friends (not in that particular order). There's something about sharing space and time with the people I love. I do find joy in buying gifts for my loved ones; it is a great feeling when I see my siblings' eyes light up because they got something they wanted, or to see the excitement in a friend's eyes when they get something they didn't expect. This year will be no different. 


I have a few things I am eyeing this season - more than likely I will jump the gun and buy them for myself (^_^)...


Hello Kitty laptop bag. 




Hello Kitty is my favorite animated character of all times, and even at 24 years old, I still like having her around. I want a subtle, adult laptop bag with a little Kitty touch to it. At the rate that things are going - I may have to make this bag myself. 
















Cat-eye Lenses...


I've always wanted a pair, but just haven't found any in the optics stores. eBay is going to be my best friend on this search. These are perfect! 
































Analog Watch...


I've had a few, but I need something new and casual for daily wear. Brightly colored watches add a stylish touch to even the simplest outfit. 
































Pink Loves NFL Line...


I am getting more into American Football and Basketball as the years progress - I was raised on Soccer and Baseball - but I love this new line from VS. The panties are in my favorite cheeky cut, and the loungewear looks very comfy and warm. Steelers or Giants are the way to go on this one. 




















Michael Kors Olympia Python flats...


Not really big on monograms or big logos,
I pay more attention to quality and detail. 
These are perfect for light days at work, or semi-casual lunch and dinner dates. I can see this with a nice T-shirt, simple straight leg jeans and a blazer. 


Ooh, I'm gonna need a clutch to go with it! 




L.A.M.B. Dorset Barcellon Clutch...


Perfect! Simple and chic, looks spacious enough to house my phone, lip gloss, keys and taser. ((Yes, I carry one of those)) 












I can't wait for Christmas to come! It just gets me in the happiest mood. I start my holiday shopping this week, and I'm so excited to get everything what they want this year. Hope everyone enjoys the season as much as I do! 



No comments:

Post a Comment