Thursday, November 3, 2011

"In the Morning..."





Baby, the winter's so cold
I eat the meal fast 
And sip this dinner wine slow
I know you see my
Ass poking out this chair - 
So,
Let's skip dessert,
And head straight to the crib
So you can make this skirt - 
disappear.
We here, my vision ain't so clear
Two glasses of Patron
And now I'm worried bout my hair,
But you don't care


I'm scared,
That I'm gon' get you here
Just to find out you can't perform,
But we already here - 
Let's get to business
I know you got it by the things you do
The way you walk, the way you talk
The way you call me boo
Yeah it's true, the way you move -
You do somethin' to me.
And boy, I caught the vibe 
Like you threw somethin' to me -
So I threw it back


Now all your niggas holla
"Who is that?"
Oh boy she bad, nigga
What you bout to do with that?
I'm finna take him home
No need for more Patron
Cuz we zonin'
I wanna slow whine
He wanna hit it in the morning... 



No comments:

Post a Comment