Sunday, September 26, 2010

Back on Track

I haven't been posting as frequent as I should - so much has been going on over the past few weeks!! I gave Shelby away to my aunt, I've been on the quest for a second job, planning my Great Escape, taking on a new title at work - and I just came back from Orlando last night. My life has its moments where it's all a blur - and sometimes I just need to stop and regroup. 


So, I'm back! 


I'm happy with the way things are going, and God has truly been blessing me and giving me a lot of time for introspection and planning. I've got only a few years left being classified as "young," so I have to utilize my time accordingly. I think I'm finally getting things right. Working on the relationship thing, and it's actually looking good. We're back to laughing together and having good conversation - I think I just allowed myself to worry too much. To let the opinions of others affect my world and thought process. I know better, so now I will do better.


More blog posts are coming. New Wildwood and all kinds of stuff! Like CousinJin said - we're about to take over the world! 



No comments:

Post a Comment