Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Whooty Wednesday: CoCo T and the Sachika Twins - Runway Explosion...

You know I rate CoCo heavy - I truly believe her booty is official, and amazing! NY's the Sachika Twins had a runway event during Fashion Week, and featured CoCo in this bangin' backless purple dress. The booty cleavage is out of this world... 


Peep the red soles - CoCo is certified


Now, I dunno what I'ma do - but I'ma do it... Gotta get like this! 




I am a "firm" believer in her body - look at those thighs! You ever peep these new booty chicks? Legs look like chickens - peep Angel Lola Luv's artificial body... 


Anyhow - the Sachika twins are up and running in the fashion world, and their designs are definitely modern with vintage hints. Feel free to check out their new designs for yourself:
 Sachika 2010 Lookbook


Much love to CoCo for showing these ladies how to be a real vixen; get married, stay married - but keep the guys' noses wide open... 

1 comment: