Sunday, January 8, 2012

Closure...

You,


It was sort of funny seeing you last night - I couldn't help but smile. I sort of expected to walk up to you and just start talking, but clearly that wasn't the way things were supposed to happen. I still don't know what I did wrong, but I respect your choice in life. You look good. 
    {{Lol, that's one of those things people say when they haven't seen someone in a while. Protocol, I guess.}} 


I see we're still following each other on Twitter, still "friends" on Facebook. And I wonder why this is so. Since it's obvious that we will never be friends again. I thought about deleting you - but then I wondered what purpose it would serve. All I've ever wanted to do is see you succeed. That fact hasn't changed. I hope you're doing well. I'm doing wonderful. 


Anyway, this is my closure. In the back of my mind, I secretly hoped we would actually talk about what happened. In the front of my mind - I knew it wouldn't come true. Ironically enough, "Loyalty is all I know". Never deviated from that, never will. But it's over now. I'll always remember the good times we had. If I saw you stranded on the side of the road - I'd still stop and help you...


God speed. Take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment