Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Sultry Voice Behind the Signature Mayback Music Drop...

Driving to work today, Angela Yee from NY's Power 105.1 finally got this thought out my head. "Who says 'Maybach Music' in all Rick Ross' songs?" Turns out, it's model Jessica Gomes and she's been talking about getting paid for her services. Apparently, she wasn't getting paid at all. Who knew? 


She's not suing or anything - but I guess when she realized the fun moment at a studio session turned into a musical sensation, she figured she'd cash in. 


Now, don't get it twisted - Jessica's no starving model. She's been featured in many print ads and photo shoots, including the world famous Sports Illustrated Magazine. But when you're rockin' with Rick Ross - of course you wouldn't mind getting a little off the MMG plate. Let's see what happens.


And yes, I do say "Mmmaybach Music" when the songs play, lol. 


My next challenge - Who says "Ooh la la, Bangladesh?" 


Peep Jessica below... 






3 comments:

  1. ....so in MY mind...I pictured a black girl from Carol City...I was so off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I thought it was gonna be a brown haired Spanish girl, so my mind wins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an unfair disadvantage! Do over!

    ReplyDelete