Monday, January 30, 2012

D'Angelo Live in Paris 2012 ((Video))

The Brown Sugar I remember... 
You'd be hard pressed to find a bigger D'Angelo fan than I. Voodoo is one of my all time favorite albums of any artist, dead or alive. So, when I saw that the elusive D'Angelo was performing in Paris - you know I had to share this with the world. I am on a search frenzy right now! If I can get my hands on some tickets to see him perform - I tell you I will travel ANYWHERE!! 


According to Kevin Liles (famous manager of many R&B acts), D'Angelo is almost finished with a 2012 release. No one will state when, album info, title - but I don't even care. The simple fact that he's coming back out after twelve years has the hairs on my arms standing up. Not to mention - he is teaming up with Questlove of Philly's own Roots clan, and Q-Tip. 


I don't know what to do with myself! 


I'll tell you what, though. If they can get him and Ms. Badu on stage together, I will absolutely die. Icing on the cake - Ms. Hill. Black Jesus, please make this happen! 


Trust and believe I will keep you guys posted on any findings I encounter, but I will declare that my neo-soul binge has begun once again... 





Read More Here... 



No comments:

Post a Comment