Monday, January 2, 2012

Teyana Taylor - Back on the Rise?

I remember how hype we were when Teyana first got on the scene, we just love to see girls from NY making it happen. She had a few underground hits, my favorite being "Color Me Pink." We anticipated her videos and new songs, and then somehow - she got lost in the sauce. Instead of becoming an R&B sensation, she turned into a Hip Hop socialite; at every fashion show and party. 


After her Marvin's Room remake last year, and the sexy video with Omarion, I really thought she was coming back. It seems now, that she was warming us up for her return. Two singles with reputable rappers in one week sounds pretty good to me. Let's hear what happens next...


Teyana with Drake




Teyana Taylor feat. Wale - "Make Your Move"
   - Very Neptunes-esque, and I dig it. Shout out to her mini Michael Jackson reference @ 3:22 ;) I caught that...




Teyana Taylor feat. Jadakiss - "Rock With Me"
Catchy Middle Eastern melody in the background, a potential club banger?

No comments:

Post a Comment