Monday, January 16, 2012

Winter Lovin'

My love will always be warm and cozy,
No matter how the winter may be
One hand in your pocket, passersby are so nosy
But I'll wait, just in case - they might see. 
As we trod our way home, footsteps crunch in the snow
Feet are slipping, so you don't try to rush me
Anticipation grows greater, this you already know
I'll just melt as soon as you touch me.
Step inside of my home, and come in from the cold
It is here we shall weather the storm
It's not hot chicken soup, like the myths we've been told
I've got something else to keep us both warm
Slide into my velvet jacket, so soft and so smooth
It is there you will find the best heat.
It will hold you so tight, made to hug and to soothe
And fits snug, warms up fast every time bodies meet.
So, stay here for the night, as the winter wind blows
You can sleep once the the salt melts the snow.
But for now, we will dance with this warm winter coat
How it feels - no one else is to know...















No comments:

Post a Comment