Monday, January 30, 2012

My Life in Photos: Movie Night - "Contraband"

Took the family out for dinner and a movie. I was so glad to get G and her brothers in such a lovely setting - they really deserve it.






Contraband was a great movie Mark Wahlberg is one of my favorite actors for sure. His aura is so sexy.


I can never do those blogger outfit pics, cuz I rarely remember where any of my clothes came from. The shoes were a great catch at Sawgrass Mills this weekend. I won't even tell you how much they cost - but I did pay $7 for the pants. I love sales! 


Chunky and Alvin 
Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite restaurants - and the boys were finally able to get a taste of the fine fare. Granted, they both ordered the most standard items on the menu. Baby steps, lol




My choice - red beet salad (arugala,candied pecans, apples and goat cheese) with Crab bites. No meat, week three! Mint green tea, to help burn the calories... 
This weekend was full of surprises, but we always have to thank God for life. I was certain we were going to be seriously injured in that car crash, and my life didn't even flash before my eyes. Sometimes, that's all it takes to wake us up. Sometimes - we need more... 


Appreciate Life -and Life will appreciate you... 




No comments:

Post a Comment