Friday, June 12, 2009

{{Energy}}




I tell you the most random things happen to me on a daily basis...


||Zune Says: Dondria (Phatfffat) Covers Keri Hilson - Energy||
There's just something about Dondria's voice that I love. I think her vibrato kills any cover she chooses. She is truly a blessing to the music industry.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



So, I went to work to give Michael his birthday gift, and ended up staying longer than expected. On my way out, though, a young woman stopped me as I was speed-walking past her (NY style). She said to me,

"Excuse me, I'm a psychic, and I feel a lot of energy coming off you. You have very powerful eyes, and a positive attitude. You try to be positive at all times, but there are jealous people around you that make it hard for you to maintain..."

At this point, you know I was already flabbergasted - but then she floored me with this:
"Would you like to sit down and talk? There are a few things in your love life that have you confused right now."

What?

Can you really see all that by looking into my eyes? Damn.

Here I am thinking I give off a whole 'nother vibe, well, at least I've been trying to, anyway. I guess eyes truly are windows to the soul. I've always been curious about the paranormal and stuff, but I've never really fed into psychics and horoscopes and all that. I've always felt that horoscopes were too vague or too general, although lately they have been pretty accurate with how my life has been going. I think we tend to apply horoscopes to our lives in whatever way we can. This lady, though - doesn't know me, has never spoken to me before - yet she chose me to speak to. Out of all the people shopping in the store, she chose me to read.

In my family, we have people who see spirits and such. Call it what you want, Obia, Santeria, Vudu - whatever - but it's a God given gift that some of us possess. I know I have a talent for reading people's personalities, but it takes at least a few hours for me to feel someone out. This happening left me shook - and that rarely happens to me. I told her I had to go, and bee lined it for my car. I had to take a deep breath and drive off, because I know I don't need an analysis of my life right now. That would probably break me down completely.

I have spent the last few hours thinking about what she said. And it's true. I try so hard to uplift everyone and stay happy myself, but there's always someone giving me the evil eye from behind my back. And I feel it, trust me, I do. I know exactly who each person is - whether they know it or not. Regardless of that, I try to steer away from them, but they seem to gravitate towards me - and if it's not one person, it's another. Hate has just been coming out the woodwork lately. I refuse to allow it to phase me, though - at least not publicly. Cuz as soon as I sat down at this table, I felt the tears stinging the backs of my eyes.

And my love life - hmph. I don't even know what that is right now. I'll spare you the details of that, but let's just say there seems to be an invisible chastity belt strapped to my hips right now - who knows who put it there or when it arrived. I'm definitely confused about a lot of things in that area right now, but I'm too afraid to approach it and figure out what's what. I remain in limbo, with two AA batteries and a pink butterfly. I'll leave that to be deciphered.

To be honest, I really have nothing uplifting to say to myself. I'm not really sure what I'm doing with my emotions right now. I've been hiding them under my pillow for the past few months - and I guess I'm ready to unwrap them now. I get up in the morning and pray next to my bed, but my prayers are mostly for the people in my life. All I ask for is health, strength, and people who love me. I guess it's time to start looking for more.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds freaky I went to a palm reader once juss 4 fun and I was sold lol I 2 share ur gift of figuring ppl out I just go off vibes but anywho I'm all about self preservation n wat not I wuddve let that freaky lady break me down sometimes u need that swift kick 2 the ego to figure things out ans change the direction of ur life/mood or thinking habbits ppl tell me I shud stop letting "things work themselves out" but that's usually the best remedy I don't belive we are masters of our destiny it may be the other way around there are many things in life we can't control nor shud try to so juss take a chill pill n put it in Gods hands as 4 the haters they have issues wit the fact that they don't control where they're life is and has gone they look @ u becuz they're tryin to figure u out so they can be like u not really seeing u as a human but more as an example or a reason of why they're not happy...brush em off and hope they land on a dick and die...life is gonna throw curves @ u that doesn't mean u always gotta swing 4 the fence. Think about it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that, my people - is why Alyster is my best friend. It's true - I need that evaluation from somewhere else - that's where you come in, lol. We'll talk tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete