Wednesday, June 10, 2009

{{I Need A...}} - Just A Thought...

||Zune Says - Trey Songz - I Need A Girl||

So, I've been officially single for how long now? And it's a strange feeling, I must say. I don't have anyone to jones with on the phone at night, nobody to come over and keep me company when the fam's outta town. I have free time on my hands that never existed before, and I can't lie - I'm starting to enjoy the feeling.


I like laying in bed at night and being in bed alone. I like being able to get up and go driving without any questions. I like being able to wag off in peace, lol (just kidding). I like being able to just do whatever I want. Period. I haven't had this liberation in a long time. Well, ever.

It gets lonely some nights, I can't lie - but there's nothing much I can do about it. Things like this take time, and all I can do is live until something else happens.


{{Tangent - I'm watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and it's the Enter The Internet episode, where the apartment is full of internet spam. I typed in www.yzzardd.com - and it's a real site! I was too scared to stay on it, so I x'ed it out. If anyone decides to go on there -please let me know what happens. }}

Sometimes, I wonder what he does at night. I wonder if he's sleeping while I lay awake, watching the stars glow on my ceiling. I wonder if he knows that I wish he was with me at night. I realize it's a wizer decision for me to sleep alone - but that doesn't make it any easier.

Sometimes, a suh life go. Nothin I can do about it.

I guess I'll lay down now. No use trying to sleep, I've been restless for days now. I can foresee a late night drive coming on. Good thing I put gas in the car tonight.

Just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment