Tuesday, June 2, 2009

||FinePix|| - Go Long Range...





Sooo - more pixxx - on some experimental ish. I have no clue what I'm doing, but I love it! I really should watermark them - but why would you guys steal these? lol - I'll do it later. I don't trust that Michael character... I'm starting to get a hang of choosing the right lighting and stuff. Good lighting can make a picture perfect.

I feel all tingly inside when my pics come out with that airbrushed look - like with little Ms. Madi - she looks perfect!

Anywhoo - more to come next week. Pics from Sneaker Pimps, too - yayy! Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. cool blog, and that song drive slow is a favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are great. They mean so much. How'd you make the picture with the shoes do that, in focused so close. And also , did you take that at the stop lights? It's such an amazing photo.

    Plus - you shouldn't trust me... Don't be suprised if you open my MacBook and one of your pictures is my wallpaper. With a michael watermark of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.

    I took that stop light picture at Fort Lauderdale Beach, I think that's one of the best pics I've ever taken. It actually made me feel all tingly inside, lol...

    I zoomed really hard for that sneaker pic, surprised it actually came out that well. My pictures are becoming like my children. lol - I love them.

    ReplyDelete