Thursday, July 29, 2010

Usher VS C. Breezy at Reggae Sumfest...

Dancehall is officially on the map with this one. Both Usher and Chris Brown were present at the 2010 Reggae Sumfest in Montego Bay, Jamaica. I am so proud of my people - when big ticket artists show up at Dancehall venues - I truly start to feel like more of our artists will hit the mainstream. Y'all saw Mavado playing the bad guy in Drake's "Find Your Love" video. What's next?


Anywhoo - enough gloating - two of R&B's sexiest men doing Dancehall moves to Usher's "Yeah" beat - turned - "riddim," I definitely enjoyed this video. Feast your eyes on this sweaty yumminess. Blank out Elephant Man's umm - brightness. 





Breezy singing "Brown Skin Girl" - I love his patois! Hoping for a video in Jamaica on that one... 


No comments:

Post a Comment