Monday, July 19, 2010

Carolina Sunshine...



After my semi-miserable trip to NY, I made it to South Carolina without a hitch. Smoothest flight ever, now I'm here with the fam. Missing a few members, hopefully they'll surprise us and come up. My stomach's being ever so evil to me, but I'm hanging in there. 



I can't lie - this has been the most relaxing part of my summer so far. The breeze, the quiet, being in the company of the ones I love feels good. I think I circled most of my other vacations around others. This time, I can just lay around and do nothing, try my best not to think about what's going on in my life. It feels good to sit around and shoot the breeze, talk about the old days - laugh. Times like this - I really appreciate my family. They don't judge, they just love.




Anyway - I'll be back. We spent most of the day laying around - now it's time to see what kind of trouble we can get into.  See you guys later...

2 comments: