Thursday, July 22, 2010

{{Nail Star Lifestyle}} Vol. 2

Here's my second installment of Nail Star Lifestyle - I've got three of my latest designs to share with you guys.


Roynika has taken care of me these last three times - I honestly don't know how she comes up with all the designs she does. This girl is genius. I'm dying for her to open up her new shop so I can stalk her some more... 


Anywhoo.

















Something about the polka dots made me fall in love, lol - and the color combination added the girly flair to it. I might want to do this one again one of these days... 


She's so freakin neat!! If you weren't married, Ro. I'd so propose to you. 




Enjoy! I'm working on a new nail project that I know she's gonna LOVE! 

1 comment:

  1. Lmao......... I'm soooooo glad u like it:-)

    ReplyDelete