Monday, July 19, 2010

The Hopeless Romantic Diaries





So, my theory of being in love has failed me once more. This time, it takes a bit of my confidence with it. My confidence in the belief that true love will find the individual. I suppose the irony remains. I'm not quite sure what happened over the course of these few weeks - but it seems that He has lost interest. Like the flame is starting to burn out. This couldn't happen at a worse time. Things are taking place that words can't even explain right now, one day when you're older - we'll talk about it. 


I'm always down for reconciliation and giving things another shot, but I'm not sure what I'm reconciling. No arguments, no quarrels, no nothing. Just - fading off into oblivion. I realize that as a Cancer, I can't get much out of him as far as emotions and such - so I extend my hand and heart as far as they can go. That's all I can do. I've gone through so much heartache - it's a surprise to me that I lasted this long with such a positive attitude. I've got so many people giving me feedback, I feel crazy. People telling me to leave him alone, people telling me to continue if it's worth it - people telling me not to trust him. I usually ignore these things, but when my heart's on the line - I don't know what to do. It hurts, that's all I know. 


Secretly I hope things will work themselves out - but I don't know if they will. If he's got things going on in his life and won't let me in, maybe someone else is consoling him. That's the one thing I won't stick around for. 


"Black roses, for this dying love..." 
Quietly praying that this line won't be true. 

4 comments:

  1. Stay strong sis dont let this thing cosume u like it did me I lost my heart, my mind, and myself a long time ago n It wud be absurd and out of the question to see u as miserable as I am. Considering the details of ur situation there is something to fight for like u told me time n time again ppl are gonna do wat they wanna no matter wat...u my friend gotta do whats right. I love u n I'll be around if u need me I hope everything works out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, bro. You know I'll need you more than ever - and we are gonna get you back to 100% if it kills me. I love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They always say, and I know from personal experience, that just when you're about to give up on love, that's when it happens; when you least expect it and from a person you'd never think...
    Remind yourself of how old you are and say: "I still got a lot more life to live.."

    God's got something for you in the mean time and it's only for you and him to know what it is... Love ya Kim-Kim! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks E! It's partially my fault, I haven't been considering the things he's going through. But still - I need more feedback from him. We'll fix this situation, though. Just takes time and patience, I guess. ((shrug))

    ReplyDelete