Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Favorite Things...

CousinJin has featured her summer wish list on her page, and I've got my staple items that I love, as well. Mine's not as glamorous, though - but here goes!!


Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap is a must have in my house. 
Multi purpose and smells great. Even use it for the puppies! 

Alba's always in my "makeup" purse - it's shiny, tasty - and all natural.


 I usually keep it simple, but O.P.I. is my favorite polish brand. 
Hella durable and the widest color selection.
I love being extra with my nails.

Palmer's! Nuff said.

I'm not a makeup girl, but Mom bought me eyeshadow
from Ulta a few years ago - and I've 
fallen in love with NYX. It's cheap, too! 

Tokidoki eyeshadow is my wish item
Costs a little bit more, but it's so worth it! 

As you see, I'm easy to please. We'll talk snacks next time... 

2 comments:

  1. I AM CURRENTLY DROWNING MYSELF IN COCO BUTTER EVERY MORNING...A SUMMER TIME MUST - CAN'T BE ASHY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - and the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Oil - I use it in the shower. A.mazing!

    ReplyDelete