Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Catch the Spirit - Travel for Less...

You ever just want to get up and go somewhere? Anywhere that's not your current environment? 


Well, my family and I get those feelings a lot. Not because of stress in particular - but just the urge to see something different; change your scenery. 


Not everyone has this luxury, and plane fares are skyrocketing during summer season. Fortunately - there's a new way to be a part of the elite and still keep money in your pocket.


Spirit airlines has this awesome deal called the $9 Fare Club. Once you sign up, you'll get alerted via email of special deals for airfare to anywhere that Spirit flies. Sometimes, they have deals for $1.00 each way! 
I can't lie - I have been taking advantage of these deals, and I am loving it so far. Right now, they're running the "Mom and Apple Pie" special - and I'm going to use that to buy tickets to either Nassau, Bahamas or Dominican Republic. I've got to think fast, though - these tickets fly off the site like hotcakes! 










They've always got random deals with crazy names and funny images - but you can only get these deals if you sign up for the Fare Club. It's like $35 a year - but if you travel as much as I do, it's a small price to pay and get such cheap tickets. I've always gotten great customer service from Spirit - and the icing on the cake is, their flights tend to be shorter (and more comfortable) than some of the other airlines! So I really suggest checking this out.






Anyhow - I booked my next flight to NY for next week, and the ticket came out to next to nothing. I can't wait to get back up there! I think everyone deserves the chance to travel, and this is the perfect way to do just that. If you don't have famiyl to stay with in your destination - there are hotel deals that you can bundle with your flight, too - all on the same site. Hit up the webpage for more info. 


Good luck, and don't forget to live life! 



{{Tangent: As I went to post the blog - I got an email for the UFO Sale - where else can I travel to??}}




P.S. - No, I don't get paid for this. I just love this airline... 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is cool. I thought sites that offered things like this were full of sh*t and scams but guess not! I need some place to go before this summer's out and my pockets get any lower than what they already are. I'll definitely take advantage - thanks Kim!

    ReplyDelete