Monday, July 6, 2009

Born On Da 40urth of July... ||Photo Journal||

So - I wasn't - but so what?? I liked that movie.



This 4th of July weekend was very chill. It's not to often that I get to enjoy time with the fam nowadays - with work and school and life and all. So, when we do get together, we milk it for all it's worth. Michael Jackson was of course the main artist on the playlist. Sing-alongs are mandatory, but skill is optional.


"Bobby Frex" - how he's grown. lol

Cousin Tanya and the Frex fam showed up - I haven't seen them in months! It was nice to have the little ones running around the house. They loved the pool (and the food) - so a good time was had by all. Gimme your lashes, Tony Frex!




The Frex kids are some of my favorite children to photograph - their skin translates so well on the camera. Not to mention they make the best faces, lol.


Photography never stops for me these days, even when I drop my camera and break the battery bay. I've got masking tape holding it shut til I can get it fixed. Nearly lost my mind when it fell, though.



Sneak attack on my Pops, lol (He was losing his Ludi game)

Dinner that night was followed with a trip to our favorite hang out spot, GoldFinger (hey, don't judge us - okay?) - which was consequently cut short, but enjoyed nonetheless.



More pictures soon come - gotta watermark the good ones {{smile}}

Hope you enjoyed your Fourth of July with your loved ones (or at least your liked ones)...

No comments:

Post a Comment