Wednesday, July 8, 2009

||Happy Birfday, Lou...||

So - July 6th was Louie's birthday. It's the first one we've spent while being broken-up, so it was a bit awkward. Regardless of that, I wanted to make it a special one - because I know he's still not used to real birthday celebrations.

W
e spent the day at the beach, sitting around in the sand, talking. It was a beautiful day out.
Somehow, I managed to not take pics - which is not in my nature. That night, though, I made sure we got some pics in...

Dinner at Friday's - cuz the Thai spot was closed (what are the odds?)

Both had our birfday kicks on...


Dinner was delicious of course - I was so hungry, I skipped taking pics of the meal.

We had a little photo shoot outside.



Dinner was nice, and we had good conversation. I guess it's is a part of getting used to being apart. It's just good to know we can still be friends through all this. No matter what happens in the end - I'll always be ready to celebrate his birthday. He's one of the best friends I've ever had. I'd like to keep it that way.

Feliz Cumpleano, Louie. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment