Wednesday, July 22, 2009

||Finepix|| Photography...

So - here are some of the pics I've taken this week. Once again, with only watermarking as my edit. As I spend more time taking pictures, I find that I can improve on how my natural light shots come out based on the angles and the level of zoom I use.

Unfortunately, the orientation of the pics didn't work well with the blog page - hopefully the beauty doesn't get lost in translation...

I found a tree at the beach this weekend that I absolutely fell in love with. The homey Lou happened to be present for the event - so he was in my shots by default :: smile::













Yup, that's me climbing that...



If nature doesn't make you believe in God - I don't know what will.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics. I especially like the peace tree. Photography is so wonderful because it allows us to capture a distinct reality, and a true moment in time. Nice work. By the way. If you're ever interested to chat about blogging or photos or creativity in general feel free to hit me up via email.

    Max Gibson
    wineandbowties.com
    maxgibson1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete