Wednesday, July 22, 2009

||Summer Semantics || - Mi Vida, En Fotos...

So - this week has been jam-packed. With the kids being here, I haven't been able to get down to the blogging - especially since my vacation has truly been fudged and I have to work in between all of this. I do manage, though - to take pics as we go along.

Last week brought us to Tate's - my favorite comic-book store, and Fort Lauderdale Beach...



Ada at WalMart run - 12am...
Turning the kids into Vampires at such an early age, lol


12pm Target run - why are we always buying things??

Mid-Day Munny Shopping @ Tate's







The snacks are one of the best parts in Comic-book shopping...




After Tate's - we had a Munny Painting Party in the house...






Beach weather was beautiful...




Nann and her annual Sand Burying. Dunno why she does it...


"I need water - this makes me thirsty."



Next time - we'll chronicle our trip to Gumbo Limbo and Boca Raton Beach. Good times!

3 comments:

  1. I hate you for not inviting me to the painting party

    ps: "man you know i ain' GOT no job"!...except fri and sats - ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. pss: some of my favorite pics of VB last year were on Chey in the sand...that kid loves sand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a sand fiend, and went on to bury everyone else, too - those pics will appear later...

    ReplyDelete