Monday, July 6, 2009

||My Life - En Fotos||

So - here's my next batch of photos for your viewing consideration...

Many were taken this weekend. My finger's been real trigger happy lately. I love how things turn out - most of the time...

Ryan Frex


The most editing I do is cropping and watermarking - and I am fascinated by motion and still life - simultaneously. If I can get an object to blur and be clear - I'm happy.



Accidental art is my favorite. Tony Frex kept grabbing the camera - and this is what came of it...

Try grabbing it on purpose - it'll never come out the same...

Lighting...

The contours of his face are beautiful. I love rubbing his nose ::smile::


Anna Frex...

1 comment:

  1. AWW THANKS HUNN..N THANK U FOR STOPPING BY!! WE CAN'T WAIT TO GET YOUR PIC!! ;-P....MAKE SURE TO KEEP IN TOUCH...


    email: taniawilliams69@gmail.com

    **YanTan**

    ReplyDelete