Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blog Challenge - Day 1 - A Picture of You, and 15 Interesting Facts About Yourself...

I chose this pic, because it was a time where I was most proud of my fitness accomplishments. I was doing yoga every day and the gym four days a week. I wanna get back to this. Motivation! 


1. I am terrified of (large) statues. Ever since I was little. 


2. I have chronic insomnia. I sleep when God allows me to... 


3. At some point in my life, I gained this affinity for smooth objects. I like to scratch them gently with my nails. Pearls, hematite jewelry, package labeling. I have a few favorites, too...


4. I have worn the same sneaker size since 6th grade. 5.5/6y. My ten year old sister now wears the same size as me!


5. I used to play soccer - but I never liked the sport. ((my father made me do it))


6. I sing really hard in the shower, but I get nervous in the recording studio. Go figure!


7. I wanted to marry Michael Bolton when I was six years old. 


8. I have a serious chocolate addiction. Had to give it up for Lent this year to wean myself off. Cadbury Fruit and Nut is one of my favorites...


9. I am the oldest of five. Don't ask. 


10. I love dogs! I was raised in a yard full of them, and didn't stop until I got one of my own. I love you Shelby! She gave me eight wonderful grandchildren, too! 


11. I am in a plane at least twelve times a year. Flying is like driving to me nowadays. I once got on a flight just to get my purse that I left behind, and turned back to fly home.


12. I love racing. Pro Street, Drag. I hope to own my own track car in the future. 


13. I'm writing a book. Feels like it's taking a century to complete.


14. I have to eat every two hours, or I start to get unhappy. I love food! 


15. My life goal is to spend a week in Tokyo. 

3 comments:

  1. ((UNFORGIVABLE VOICE)) YEAH U BETTER HAD JOINED THE CHALLENGE & YOU BETTER COMPLETE ALL 8 DAYS OF SEPTEMBER SO FAR BY THE END OF TODAY!!!

    ...SON!

    ReplyDelete