Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 2 - The Meaning Behind Your Blogger Name and Other Questions...



Day 2 - The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name...
Sn3akrFr3akr - I used to have an intense obsession with sneakers. It all started in sixth grade when I got my first pair of Jordans. They were the white patent XI's, and I cherished them so much.


I kept them for years, and gave them away to my little cousin who was in the sixth grade at the time. She wanted them so bad. My aunt decided to make her wear them as gym sneakers - and they consequently were demolished. I promised myself from that day, that my sneakers would be kept in tip top condition - and became a fiend. 
Over the past two years, though - I have toned it down, and started to focus less on the materialism and more on the craft...


Day 3 - A Picture of You and Your Friends...


I had the same two female best friends for the past seven years. We have drifted a part somehow, I've got nothing but love for them. I'll leave their pics out, but they know who they are... 




Bar - Always in my heart. RIP, brother. 



My Brother from Another - "50" 


My Bestest - Father of my GodChild - "Reem" 


Friends become Family - love you girls!

Broooklyynnnn... 




I cherish the friends I have encountered in my life - God put you each there for a reason. God takes some of you out for a reason... 

 Day 4 | A Habit You Wish You Didn't Have:


Caring too much for other people, and neglecting myself. I'm working my way out of that paper bag...


Day 5 | Picture of Somewhere You've 
Been


My last recent trip - Pittsburgh PA. Beautiful city, reminds me a lot of NY. Next time I will make sure I get more of the sights... 




Day 6 | Favorite Superhero


Misty Knight
I admire her for being such a fierce black woman. She was out in the Storm era, but didn't get as much limelight. Bionic gold hand, afrocentric hair - and sexy shape?? Can't get much better than that...


Day 7 | A Picture of Something or Someone that has the biggest impact on you.


My Mama

I have watched her pull us out of so many struggles and situations - and not even break a sweat. A girl like me can only pray to grow up and be half of the woman she is. I love her. I would die for her. My best friend in the whole world - I can tell her anything and she will be honest and real with me at all times. She made sure we had the relationship her and her mother never had, and I am thankful every day for that. "Thank you mama for the nine months you carried meeee throuuughhhhh" lol 

1 comment:

  1. Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
    Day 02- The meaning behind your Blogger name
    Day 03-A picture of you and your friends
    Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn't have
    Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
    Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
    Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
    Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
    Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
    Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
    Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
    Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
    Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
    Day 14- A picture of you and your family
    Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
    Day 16- Another picture of yourself
    Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
    Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
    Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
    Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
    Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
    Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
    Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
    Day 24- A letter to your parents
    Day 25- What I would find in your bag
    Day 26- What you think about your friends
    Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
    Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
    Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
    Day 30- Who are you?

    ReplyDelete