Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 8 - Short Term Goals for This Month and Why...

Day 8|| Short Term Goals for This Month and Why...


I write in my planner every day - and I try to jot down the things I want to get done so that they are tangible... 






1. Increase my gluteal mass by one inch... 
        - It's a personal fitness goal of mine to have my butt at 43 inches. I think that number's a reasonable size and it's proportionate to my body. I've been there before, and I loved the way it looked. I have two more inches to go...






2. Teach LittleBrother how to cook...
       - I believe that every bachelor should be able to cook at least one decent meal. It's time for him to find that meal he really enjoys and master it. This week, we'll be picking a recipe to try, and with my guidance - he will make the entire thing by himself. I'll make a man out of him, yet!






3. Go School Shopping with Little Sister...
    - Clearly I got stuck in FL and the first day of NY schools was today, but we're Skyping and shopping online to make up for it. Anything for my Littles...






4. Leave the Country With My Family...
    - I need foreign sand between my toes. We deserve a good trip away, our last one was to the Bahamas a few years ago. Puerto Rico would be lovely... 






5. Start My New Business Endeavors...
    - I've been working on my home office; got everything set up, now it's time to put it all into action. Extra money in my pocket never hurt... 
      "If they don't know your dreams, then they can't shoot 'em down" - J. Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment